Storage based shared hosting
Storages act as virtual containers, every storage has it's own limitations / site, also option to have resource upkeep pre-allocation
- Multiple storages / user
- Multiple domains / storage
- Web Management
- Choosable PHP Versions
- Choosable Webserver (Apache (mod_event), Nginx)
- Choosable Enviroment: Devel, Production
- Mail with built-in ASPF & Dovecot-Sieve support via roundcube
- Emulated cron enviroment
- PHP Native, no system cron
- Under heavy load virtual cron can decide to late
- Saves its output into log, Users able to view HTTP Status and output
- SSL Force Redirect
- Let's Encrypt Support / 1 Click SSL
- Multiuser / DB & vica-versa
- Read-Only, Full-Access users
- Easy FTP Accounts & Settings
MVCP Runs on FreeBSD with it's own packages, it's more like unix. Fast & Secure.
User-Friendly UI, User-Firendly Backend & API.
MVCP Currently in active-development.